Looking for an alternative to Kid Pix? Pixie is the answer!
Thousands of educators have switched to Pixie as a Kid Pix alternative. Pixie is award winning educational software that engages elementary students in the curriculum. With Pixie, students build 21st century skills as they develop podcasts, online storybooks, videos, and Flash animations.
"I am so delighted with the work our kids have done with Pixie. We've used other products, but none have excited the kids and teachers more than this."
—Jeanne Rogers, New Port Richey, FL
Districts that made the switch
Developed with education in mind
Pixie is created by people who love education, spend every day to ensure the product is current, relevant, and loved by educators and students alike.
Changing to Pixie is easy
Pixie is intuitive to use and an easy transition for both teachers and students.
When you purchase Pixie, you also get:
• free training and support materials to get you started.
• hundreds of built-in curriculum activities.
• knowledgeable technical support.
• an active user community that shares ideas and samples.
• an online activity swap at the Trading Post.
• online support including: standards correlations, samples, and lesson plans.
Why educators love Pixie:
• Full word processing w/ inline spell check
• Landscape and portrait page orientations
• Capture images from a web cam
• Integration with Pics4Learning.com
• Unlimited sound recording length
• Podcast, HTML, and Flash export
• Printing formats like trading cards,
booklets, and comics
• Interface for learning, not edutainment
• Whiteboard certified
• Industry standard UI and icons for
• Active community of users
• Growing curriculum activity library
• Standards correlations