ImageBlender Release Notes
Release date: 10/22/2009
- Fixed an issue that prevented ImageBlender from launching on OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
- Fixed an issue that prevented ImageBlender from launching on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the application to stop responding when adding layers from Pics4Learning.
- Fixed an issue on OS X 10.5 and 10.6 to ensure that the current selection tool is properly indicated.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the preview area of the effects dialog to show unexpected results.
Release date: 8/29/2007
- Changed Java version. Tech4Learning Runtime Environment is now used on Windows instead of installed Java version(s) to minimize the impact of QuickTime and Java updates.
- Added support for SMART Board and Tablet PC text entry.
- Added a mechanism for reporting errors to Tech4Learning.
- Changed the OS X file choosers for the slide show and Share features to use a more intuitive folder selection dialog.
- Changed the labels in the Layer pull-out menu on the Tool Palette to be more descriptive.
- Optimized the Clone tool to boost performance.
- Improve performance when working on documents with many shadows.
- Empty layers are no longer deleted during a crop operation.
- Export Dialog: Fixed a bug that could cause the program to freeze at the export dialog.
- Toolbar: Fixed a bug where double-clicking some toolbar buttons could cause ImageBlender to hang.
- Launch: Fixed a bug that could cause ImageBlender to fail to launch.
- Error: Fixed a bug that could cause an error to display when closing ImageBlender.
- Files: Ensure that accented characters and symbols like @#$%^ in a file name do not prevent the file from opening.
- Preferences: Fixed a bug that caused the Share preference to be ignored.
- Undo: Fixed a bug that prevented undoing the deletion of a selection.
- Multiple Images: Fixed a bug that caused an error to display when switching between images with the marquee tool selected.
- Files: Fixed a bug that prevented files dropped on the ImageBlender application or dock icon from opening.
- Undo: Fixed a bug that could cause an error when undoing layer arrangement.
- Files: Fixed an error that prevented files with a % sign in the name from being selected.
- Layers: Fixed a bug that could display an error while saving if a linked layer had been deleted.
- Paintable Effects: Fixed a bug where errors could occur when using paintable effects with Standard or Precise cursors.
- Cool Words: Fixed a bug that could cause an error when applying the Cool Word effect.
- Cool Words: Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the image layer to be erased without filling the text.
- Layers: Fixed a bug that made it difficult to rename layers.
- Layers: Fixed a bug that could cause an error when attempting to add an empty folder as a new layer.
- Layers: Disabled the Merge Linked Layers option for documents with only one layer.
- Shadows: Fixed an issue where shadows were lost when merging shadowed text and image layers.
- Cool Edge: Fixed an issue where an image could turn white after applying a Cool Edge.
- Layers: Fixed a bug that sometimes caused an error when reordering layers.
- Undo: Fixed a bug that required two undos to undo a crop.
- Text Editing: Fixed an error where using the up and down arrows in a text layer sometimes caused an error.